Want happier clients AND a more profitable legal practice? Have you considered leveraging project management tools to improve your bottom line? Need to finish your CLE for the year? This LPM workshop will change the way you work with your clients and satisfy 6 credit hours!
Participate in this one-day workshop to learn how to apply traditional Project Management and business skills to your Legal practice. These skills will change the way you deliver on your client’s requests, leverage client satisfaction, reduce billing issues to improve realization and establish synchronicity with your team.
Warning – this course is for attorneys and legal teams who are interested in taking their practice to a different level (meaning – we will challenge you to integrate proven business techniques into your legal practice).Join us for a one-day workshop and learn how to apply traditional Project Management and business skills to your Legal practice. These skills will change the way you deliver on your client’s requests, leverage client satisfaction, reduce billing issues to improve realization and establish synchronicity with your team.
- be willing to abandon “the way we have always done it”
- be interested in adapting to work best with tomorrow’s clients
- consider their administrative team as critical contributors to their law practice
- want to reduce billing questions and write-offs
Learn how to apply traditional project management techniques to your legal practice. Participants will learn skills to:
- Use process mapping and project scope to effectively manage a client’s expectations
- Leverage risk analysis techniques to eliminate billing concerns
- Leverage Gantt and RACI charts to eliminate “fire-drill” production of vital work product
- Establish a communication plan to ensure a satisfied client at the close of the matter
- Implement a closing process to effectively preserve work product and gather client feedback
This workshop is ideal for your entire team and attorneys are encouraged to bring one non-attorney staff member at no cost.
CLE credit available for Ohio & Kentucky.
Public classes are generally offered in June and December with a per participant rate.[events_list category=”project management”] per participant